Crash is an exciting online casino game that sprang up with the advent of Bitcoin casinos. It’s slightly different from the regular slots and table games, but is just as fun and rewarding.
BC.Game Crash is a typical example. Players can bet on it with cryptocurrencies or any of the casino’s unique currency systems – JB Coin and BCD. If you’d like to take a chance on something fresh and exciting the next time you play at this casino, then keep reading.
BC.Game Crash is an online casino game that imitates trading markets. The game is designed as a graph with a line that progresses in an ascending curve. As the curve rises, so does the multiplier value that determines your payout. The multiplier begins at 1.00x and can rise quickly to high levels.
The goal is to pick a spot before the line crashes. If you fail to do so in time, you lose your bet. The gameplay is simple, maybe even more so than slots.
Crash is available as a multiplayer game, so many players can take part simultaneously. This is possible because, unlike slots, where individual players launch every game round, Crash is constantly running. You simply wait for the start of a new round and join in.
The Classic Crash game mode is what we’ve already explained. With Trenball, on the other hand, you’ll be betting on a line colour – Red, Green or Yellow. If you wager on the right outcome, you win. Here, the payouts are predetermined as follows:
You can toggle between Classic and Trenball modes using the button provided atop the screen when playing on the BC.Game app.
The house edge on this game is only 1%, making it one of the best options to play at this or any online casino for that matter. The game is designed in a rather peculiar way because it operates on a shareholding system.
The 1% house edge out of every bet goes to the casino. The remaining 99% goes to the bankroll, from where winnings are paid. This means the number of players who bet on a round determines how large your earnings will be.
Crash is very unpredictable, but it wouldn’t be a casino game if it were easy to guess the outcome. The curve can grow to 100x, 1000x, or more, but it can also crash a split second after it starts. So there are no guaranteed wins.
You’ll want to wait as long as possible before cashing out in order to maximize your winnings, but you also don’t want to stay too long and miss the opportunity to rake in any profit. The strategies below are some of the best tricks to help you find some middle ground:
Cryptocurrency gambling sites often feature a special group of games described as provably fair. The results of these games can be proven and verified using open-source algorithms, seed generation and hashing. In other words, you can guarantee that every outcome is fair and random.
BC.Game has a couple of proprietary games from the in-house studio BC Originals. Crash is one of them. Unlike the standard slots and table games at the casino, Crash is something entirely different. Come and find out what it entails in our step-by-step walkthrough of how to play Crash at BC.Game and whether you need to use BC.Game JB coins.
One of the first steps to playing a unique casino game like Crash is knowing which currencies are accepted for betting. Cryptocurrencies are one of the payment methods at BC.Game and in our BC.Game casino review, you’ll discover which coins are allowed for playing this game.
🎲The house edge is the portion of players’ bets that goes to the casino, whether you win or lose a BC.Game lucky spin. The lower the house edge, the better for players. As such, this is a standard parameter for determining the best games. You’ll be happy to learn the generous payout potential this game offers. Read our guide for the details.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.