As a high-speed automobile racing championship, Formula One operates across the globe. All the cars that are registered under Federation International de l’Automobile are approved to participate in the Formula 1 championship. Through the years, F1 is known not just for its pace but also for its prominence which is why a lot of racers dream about winning in it.
F1 as a tournament has a huge market on online gambling platforms as well. Many punters are known for their interest in F1 races with different bookmakers who provide Best Betting Odds for F1. These races enable the players to make good money because of the repetitive wins and the discernable patterns in winning.
Most important reasons to compare odds
The important reason for comparing the betting odds is to have decent winnings without succumbing to prolonged losses. If you are a punter who is new to betting, you should start the process by gaining knowledge about the Formula 1 Betting Odds for India. Through F1 Odds Comparison, you can understand your likely chances of winning while assuming the amount that you can win. In cases of complexities, you can understand how to overcome them through the specific Best Bookmaker Formula 1 Odds.
F1 racing market is quite similar to other betting markets like Cricket betting, Football betting and Golf betting, which is why the odds come in different versions. By comparing the odds, you can calculate the profits and losses, before you actually make a bet.
Online vs Offline: Chasing the best odds
An important difference between the online vs offline Best Betting Odds for F1 is the credibility. When you are playing with a local bookie, you are not sure about the authenticity of the betting odds that they provide. But with the online bookmaker, you will have a whole history of the odds. You can also use the data provided on the racers, the automobiles and the tournaments to match with the odds while checking their legitimacy. Online bookmakers will allow you to use the money you have in the wallet on the next bet. In contrast, the offline bookies will not let you wager with your credit acquired.
The best Bookmaker Odds for Formula 1 are clear on the online gambling platforms, unlike the offline bookmakers. You don’t have to keep worrying about money management when you’re going with the bets with the Best Bookmaker Formula 1 Odds. Even lost, you can track the wagers and then calculate your own betting odds for further bets. A major advantage of the Best Bookmaker Formula 1 Odds is that you won’t have someone who is tracking your betting habits and can use these patterns against your bets. When you are making offline bets, the bookmaker can predict your next move and use it against you.
The history of betting odds in Formula 1
Formula 1 has an interesting history of Bookmaker Odds for F1:
- Circuit de Monaco:If you observe the last eight seasons, the winner of Circuit De Monaco is from the pole position. However, since 2007, four races have winners from the initial three positions who finished at the podium. Therefore, the pole sitter is the one with the greatest odds, followed by the first three positions in the overtaking races.
- Circuit de Catalunya:The last decade of Circuit De Catalunya has been extremely predictable. All the winners of this circuit have come from the pole position except the 2011 winner. He’s the one who started the race from the 2nd position. However, F1 has been saying that they want to make changes about the overtaking positions for unpredictable bets.
- The Yas Marina Circuit:As an Abu Dhabi circuit, it also favours the pole positions. The track officials have changed the course, which is why the history remains irrelevant now.
All the above circuits are seeking adjustments in the courses, which is why it is not possible to predict the odds with respect to history. Even though most of the winners are from pole positions, one can still win the race from the 3rd or father position if he is aggressive. Lewis Hamilton, the one who started at a far position, is one of the legendary racers who got risky and won in the tough circuits with ease.
Types of Best Bookmaker Formula 1 Odds
The three types of betting odds that are usually found in Formula 1 races are:
- Decimal Odds: Decimal Odds are mostly used in the European countries where you present the gambler with a decimal to calculate the returns. For example, if you have odds of 3.0 and your stake is $100, the profit is $300. To calculate the profit alone, you have to subtract your own stake from the returns, i.e. $300 – $100 = $200. Fractional odds can often be converted into decimal odds, and decimal odds can be converted into fractional odds for extended flexibility to learn and compare.
- Fractional Odds: Most of the punters in the UK prefer fractional odds because of their habituation. Even leading to inaccuracies, they are preferred for their format. For example, if you have betting odds of 5/6 and you are staking $100, your profit is 5/6*100 = $83.3. In most cases, the fractional odds will create larger gaps when stepped up and can give discounts when stepped down. The flexibility is why the format is termed as inaccurate.
- American odds: People in America have a tough time understanding the fractional and decimal odds, which is why they have invented the American Odds. Here, you will know the profits in multiples of $100. The odds are represented with a plus or minus sign. For example, if the odds are -150, you have to bet $150 to win $100, and if the odds are +125, you have to bet $100 to win $125.
How are Formula 1 Betting Odds for India calculated?
Calculating odds is just like calculating the outcomes of rolling dice. For example, when you roll a dice, you know that you can get any of the six results. If you want to make a bet on a person saying that he will roll one, the probability of it is 16.67% (1/6th *100). Similarly, if you are betting on a person to roll either ‘one’ or ‘two’, the probability will then be 33.4% (2/6th *100).
Similarly, if you are betting on an automobile, the probability of its win will be (1/n*100)%. Here, n stands for the total number of automobiles participating in the race. The Best Betting Odds for F1 will make you understand about the likeliness of things to happen when they are represented either in the decimal form or the fractional form.
Formula 1 Odds Betting Strategies:
- Arb Betting: A sports betting activity in which you place multiple bets simultaneously on all the outcomes of an event is called Arb Betting. Through this betting strategy, you can win guaranteed profit irrespective of the race’s result. Arb Betting is inclusive of arbs, miracle bets, sure bets or sure wins.
- Matched Betting: A matched betting strategy is the method of turning free bets into cash by taking advantage of the offers that the bookmakers provide. In this betting strategy, you can cover all the bets of different bookmakers by betting on the same race, multiple times.
The most popular markets in Formula 1:
All the Grand Prix inclusive of Australia, Monaco, Bahrain, China, Spain, Azerbaijan, Canada, Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Belgium, Hungary, Italy, Russia, Singapore, Mexico, USA, Japan, Brazil and Abu Dhabi are the most popular markets in Formula 1 where you can bet according to the F1 Odds Comparison and Formula 1 Betting Odds for India.
Odds Comparison FAQ
Is your odds comparison service free of charge?
At Gambling Guy, we provide odds that are entirely free of charge. Our odds are not just accurate but will also help you in finding the best analysis for your own calculations.
Why should I not bet with my standard bookie?
After betting with a standard bookie for a longer period, there is a possibility of him knowing about your mindset and using your betting pattern against you.
Are there differences between online vs offline odds?
Online odds come with attached historical data, unlike offline odds that are not only unreliable but are not valid.
How do plus and minus work in Odds?
If the odds are associated with a plus sign, the number indicates an underdog. If the odds are associated with a minus sign, the number indicates the favourite.
How can I know a winning team by odds?
If the odds of your team to win is a/b, then the probability of your win is (a/(a+b)). Go with the team whose probability is closer to win for better winning chances.
Best Betting Odds for F1 are prominent because they give you the probabilities of winning as well as indicate your potential profit. Through deep analysis, you can clearly understand how to bet and win big. We, at Gambling Guy, provide you with betting strategies and tips so that you can make wise bets after acquiring complete knowledge on the betting odds.