Football is widely celebrated around the world as The Great Game and with good reason. Almost every nation plays it, it’s easy to understand and easier still to bet on. However, you’d stand in good stead if you check out our latest football betting tips that can further enhance your chances of winning your bets on football.
Due to the straightforward nature of the sport of football, betting has been a common part of the game offline and online. Before you start meddling in odds and lines, chalking out strategies and applying latest football betting tips, understand the game inside out. Learn about its possibilities, the things you can bet on, and especially the exceptions that might crop up from time to time. Working knowledge of the game is indispensable when it comes to placing bets.
Also, make an assessment of the reasons you are betting. Whether it’s the money, the satisfaction or the sheer thrill which attracts you. This will help you formulate your strategies accordingly and reduce the chances of developing an addiction.
Main factors of Importance When Placing Football Betting Tips
Here is a list of some of the important factors you should keep in mind when using the latest football betting tips for betting, so as to make an informed judgement.
- Factors Affecting Team Strategy
An essential indicator while assessing the team is their performance in the current season. The current form serves to assess players based on the current season irrespective of their previous achievements. Such an assessment can usually be made by looking at the league tables published by various websites. It is important to remember in this regard that football is a team game. Discipline is paramount to winning a match. The team that is better disciplined has a better chance of winning the match. Apart from this, the motivation level of a team can often be the difference between a simple victory and a major upset. So, you might also have to analyze a team based on the coaches and how motivated they are based on their previous performances.
- Statistical and historical data
A good place to start analysing as per our latest football betting tips would be the head to head records. This is an important factor especially if a team particularly has a record of winning or losing against a specific opponent. Records like these could affect betting odds and thus it is important to consider. Secondly, teams are bound to perform better at home owing to support from the local crowd and playing on the home ground. Bookmakers will often offer odds considering that front. Lastly, fixtures when very tightly put can often drain out players and lead to a string of bad performances. Conversely, sometimes a slew of easy fixtures can increase momentum and help the team perform better. Thus schedules should be an important criterion while making betting choices.
Why Trust our Betting Tips?
Football tipsters for free football betting tips are a dime a dozen. And it is important to verify the authenticity of such tips instead of blinding following them. Our football tips are rooted in a statistical understanding of how such betting works. Obviously, this approach does leave a significant room for error, but there is no such thing as a sure bet.
Punters all over the world have consistently used our latest football betting tips to compete and accentuate their chances of winning. While we do not claim to be football tipsters who are infallible, we assure you that following our tips will help you reduce your margin of error and increase your chances of winning.
Predictive Models – Football is an unpredictable sport and there might be the occasional upset. However, there’s always a method in the madness and it is our job to join those dots, using a combination of intuition, statistics and probability to provide you with the latest football betting tips. It’s not an exact blueprint for sure success but definitely a strategy that would significantly increase your chances.
Algorithm predictions – We also use a lot of algorithms that generate combinations of possible outcomes and margins. These advanced programs calculate odds and even issue red flags in the event of an arbitrary outcome, thereby translating into possible winnings.
- Understanding odds – Odds are usually determined by crowd bias and not reflective of how the match will turn out. The mass may not always be right, just keep that in mind while betting.
- Beware of frauds – Beware of people trying to sell ‘exclusive’ football tips tonight and Football tips tomorrow. There’s nothing like a 100% accurate tip that would translate into sure winnings. It’s all an elaborate hoax.
- Intuition is important – While betting, always take a moment to listen to your heart. Sometimes when all logic fails and information is unavailable, intuition becomes the sole guide to make bets by.
There’s no dearth of bookies on the market for football betting. However here are a few things you should keep in mind when looking for one:
- User interface – An online bookmaker is only as good as his website. The website should be user-friendly, easy to use and provide updated relevant information regarding the bet you are to make, so that you can easily apply the latest football betting tips.
- Secure Payment Methods – It is important that your payments are made securely. So, the website you process your payments via should have incorporated security features like SSL, S-HTTP, SET and PCI among others.
- Verified Sportsbooks – Steer clear of any shady activity the bookie my try to lure you into. Only go for websites with verified sportsbooks that can account for transparency.
- Bonus offers – Bookmakers offer a variety of welcome bonus offers, promotions and the like. So feel free to shop around and look for the site that gives you the best deal.
- Payment methods – Choosing a bookie who accepts a wide range of payment methods is convenient for you. A wide variety of options also translates into a wider acceptance of the bookie and could be a test for his authentication.
- Realistic objective limits – Anyone can look up a few football tips tonight, make a couple of bets and even win a few. That’s as far as beginner’s luck will take you. It is important to set money limits while betting to keep your objectives clear and not run into deep losses or overspend.
- Familiarity with terms – You wouldn’t want to be classified as a noob with your money on the line. It is important therefore to study betting parlance and have familiarity with the different terms bookmakers use so as to make best use of the latest football betting tips.
- Concise strategy – There’s nothing like too many bets. Since football betting is highly addictive, you’d do well to plan out two things and the very outset – budget and strategy. Planning out a budget not only limits the amount of money you can afford to spend but also restricts the amount of time you can devote to the task. Having a well-planned strategy, on the other hand, will stop you from jumping into every offer the bookies put forth and allow you to make selective transactions.
- Odds & Lines are to be strictly adhered to – Make a prodigious habit of checking odds and lines since only strict adherence to these limits can ensure how your winnings turn out to be.
- Detailed records – It is easy to lose track of bets especially if you are betting on more than one front at a time. Maintaining a detailed record not only helps you keep a tab on current bets but also helps you note the total amount of money you may have won or lost over a period of time.
- Asian Handicap – Such a spread bet involves excluding the event of a draw. You could benefit from a win and money back in the event of a draw subject to the handicap.
- Banker bets – Bets made on absolute favourites that is almost certain to ensure a win.
- Double Betting – A double bet is a bet in which both the parameters must be won to qualify for the winning amount. It’s the classic ‘Double or Nothing’ scenario.
- Fixed-odds betting – Such bets are not subject to changing odds and keep the potential winning amount at a predetermined rate.
- Juice – The commission charged by the bookmaker for each bet lost.
- System Bets – Bets made on multiple parameters, however, all parameters need not be fulfilled to qualify for at least some winnings.
- Void bet – A bet in situations where you are neither gonna win any money nor lose it.
When it comes to free betting tips for football, we are not ruled by emotions and sentiments. Our football tipsters have, over the years, developed a solid reputation for providing valuable advice. Our guidance ensures holistic development of the bettor in you and is sure to help you make an informed choice when placing bets. We can also help you ace your betting game in other sports by providing you with our Golf betting tips, Tennis betting tips, Rugby betting tips, Horse Racing betting tips, Cricket betting tips, Basketball betting tips, NBA betting tips, and Greyhound betting tips also.