Greyhound racing has been labelled as one of the favourite British races since 1926. The first Greyhound race was started in Belle Vue, Manchester, and after that, it has turned out to be a great pastime for people in the world. With time, people started betting on their favourite hounds, and it has turned out to be a great gambling market. Today, most of the online bookmakers provide various greyhound races across the world with free greyhound tips. Each day in the week is targeted with specific greyhound tips tonight so that you can make calculated bets on the upcoming races with ease. Furthermore, with the constantly updated latest greyhound tips, you can even know the available races and the tournaments to bet on.
A brief guide to Greyhound betting
The concept of greyhound betting evolved from the pastime of hunting, where hounds were used, as the popularity of hunting decreased. Hounds were then used for racing purposes, similar to horse racing, and the market for greyhound betting evolved. Now, there are popular tournaments for greyhound racing, including the English Greyhound Derby, the Irish Greyhound Derby, Scottish Derby and more, taking place around the world. In addition, there are also virtual greyhound races conducted by top online operators, especially for betting purposes. With our latest greyhound tips for betting, you can easily understand and enjoy betting on greyhound races.
Most of the greyhound races are reasonable in comparison to other races. Here, you won’t be having insights about the races as much as you can find with other races. The gamblers usually make huge bets in the greyhound racing following the patterns of horse racing. Most of the players in greyhound races compete in the flat area and gain big. At Gambling Guy, we provide you with daily greyhound tips posted as greyhound tips tonight and greyhound tips tomorrow so that you can link them up with all the low end and high-end races on Sky Sports.
Main factors of importance when placing Greyhound bets
- Easy Bets: Irrespective of your proficiency in gambling level, greyhound racing is known for providing easy bets. All you have to do is gain adequate information about which bets you should focus on.
- Common outcomes:All the three greyhound races of America, Australia and Britain are different from each other, but the races are quite similar to each other in format. Therefore, betting strategies are also not very different from each other.
- Fast will not always win:In greyhound races, the fastest hound will not always win. A lot of other factors also come into the picture to create reasons in favour of a specific hound.
- Rival interruption:The American greyhound racing is known for having interruptions from people because, in each race, we only have two greyhound races competing. As a result, the rivalry is too big for each hound from the ones who are supporting the opposite hound.
- Figure out the grade:The UK greyhound races are known for their nine different classes and nine different grades starting from the lowest tier (a9) to the effective tier (a1). If you are looking to earn more, be sure about the grade hound that you want to bet on.
Why trust our Betting tips?
At Gambling Guy, we offer free greyhound tips for almost all the greyhound races across the world. With the greyhound tips tonight and greyhound tips tomorrow, you can bet on the next fixture with ease. Each possible race is accompanied with the best strategies for us. These strategies and odds are not just tips that are based out of beginner observations. They are only posted after detailed research conducted on every race, every hound, every fixture as we participate in the gambling as first hand. We analyze the statistics of each race before we conclude the predictions.
We all know that greyhound racing can’t attract attention from people because of the lack of equestrian players, but the adrenaline it gives is the same as horse races. Therefore, we at Gambling Guy, provide the latest greyhound tips for the dedicated fans who know the taste of greyhound racing. In cases where you are not intrigued by the wagering opportunity, you can opt for the latest topics to get some live action.
Our free greyhound betting tips not only include the basic tenets but have in-depth strategies that are written from our expert knowledge. At Gambling Guy, we use the tools that are developed in-house to give you the best greyhound tips. As one of the greatest greyhound tipster, we gather all the needed information to analyze the data and come up with suitable solutions. Our predictions will give you the best probability to win in each race.
We study the dogs that are participating in the race, their kennels, their trainers, the past races of the dogs, the track, the weather, recent events the dog has participated in, other competitors, previous races that the dogs have participated together in, and more. We combine this research with our experience in analyzing greyhound races to come up with the best betting tips for Greyhound.
Things you should think about before placing a Greyhound bet
- Best Odds: It is important to know about the best odds before you place a Greyhound bet. Depending on the number of hounds participating in the race, make sure that you calculate the best odds and come up with bets that do not subject you to great loss.
- Type of Bet: Each bet type has different winning probabilities and different latest greyhound betting tips are applicable. By going through all the relevant data needed, one can place bets like – Show Bets, Exacta, Quinella or Trifecta. It is important to play safe with respect to the hound that you’re betting on.
- Point in Time: A player has to know the pros and cons of betting earlier to the race, just before the beginning of the race or after the race is started. With live bets in the picture, it is important to know about the point in time which minimizes the loss while allowing the player to win decent money.
Our Top5 tips for finding your favourite bookie for Greyhound Races
To choose the best bookmaker to bet on Greyhound races with, consider the following 5 aspects:
- Variety of Markets: The ideal bookmaker should have a wide range of markets available for betting, including excellent betting options for Greyhound races and other sports like Football, Basketball, Tennis, Rugby, Cricket, NBA, Golf, Horse Racing as well, so that you can bet on a sport as per your mood, without being limited.
- Types of Bets: Regardless of whether you are a new bettor or have experience, an ideal bookmaker should offer several types of bets so that you have variety and choice. Having multiple betting options also helps you hone your betting prowess.
- Great Bonuses: A functional and user-friendly bookie will give you the best promotions and bonuses at regular intervals. The wagering requirements to withdraw these bonuses should also be sensible and easily achievable.
- Ease of Usability: The best bookie will not be confusing. It will have an easily navigating user interface through which you can browse everything available. Each feature should be just one click away with an adequate search option.
- Payment Methods: Make sure to affirm that your bookie is giving you various payment methods and instant deposits and withdrawals. Any bookmaker encrypted with the SSL methodology will let you deposit money using third party gateways encased with safety and security.
Our Top5 tips for wagering your Greyhound bonuses
- Smart bettors should know the terms and conditions when it comes to the wagering of bonuses. Races with huge deals have to be targeted so that your wagering won’t go wrong.
- If you don’t want to take any risk, opt for live bets during wagering the bonus for safe returns just after the race is started.
- Risk-averse bettors usually take the best bets to escape the penalties for placing earlier bets. Be one of them only after gathering information.
- If you consider yourself as a professional, place complex bets to collect more profits with break evens. Some of the complex bets include doubles, trebles, trixies and quadruples.
- As a player looking for a huge payout, you can consider Yankee which has 6 greyhounds and 11 interconnected wagers to pan out.
Useful Greyhound betting tip vocabulary
- Box number: Box number is the initial position of greyhound racing which dictates the chances of a win before the start of the race.
- Trainer statistics: The most important person in the greyhound racing apart from the greyhounds is the trainer. His statistics are quite relevant to the success of the hound.
- Greyhound class: Every greyhound is designated with a specific grade and class. Even when the performances are good, the grades are necessarily important.
- Greyhound breeding: As we all say, breeding is important. Greyhounds which are bred better will have more chances of winning when compared to greyhounds are not bred properly.
- Career record: The record of a hound will let you know if it prefers chasing the opponents or pushing against the opponents so that you know whether to bet on the finishing ability or not.
- Recent form: Dogs are not eternal stars. Every hound will fade out after winning a few races, which is why you can’t consider the form of the previous decade as the current form.
- Distance Record: All the dogs have a distance range in which they perform better. As a player, you should know its range to calculate the probabilities.
Greyhound racing is an exciting sport to bet on and the bets that are made in greyhound racing are easy to understand and place. If you are a punter who is looking for a fresh market to bet on, or if you are fond of greyhound races, you can bet on the greyhounds based on the latest greyhound betting tips that we provide and increase your chances of winning.