Most casinos accept a lot of payment options so as to cater to a wide range of audiences. However, among the payment options, Debit Card is one of the most preferred. Hence, the debit card online casino India scene is quite rich with several online casinos, if not all, coming under the list of online casino debit card India. The Debitcard Online Casino India knows that debit cards have a number of qualities that make it special and eligible for casinos. You might be asking yourself “Which Indian debit card is accepted by bet365?” or similar, and we’re here to help you find out everything you need to know.
Some of the pros and cons of using debit cards while making deposits in online casinos are:
Pro and Con
- Large deposits accepted
- Eligible for bonuses
- Extremely Secure
- Easy and authentic verification
- Requires verification with each transaction
- Withdrawals can take more time compared to e-wallets
How to Make a Payment With a Debit Card
You can deposit on the debitcard online casino India with the following steps:
- Choose the right operator which accepts debit card and register your name and payment method by creating an account on the operator site.
- After creating an account on the debitcard online casino India, you will be sent a verification link to verify your account. You might also have to verify your account in other ways like providing your ID to ensure that you are 18+.
- Now, log in and go to the Banking option. In this page, you can find the Deposit with a Debit Card option and then, you click on it.
- Input the debit card details. Your card information will be safe with a secured debitcard online casino India. The debit card information is required to ease the deposit and payment transactions.
- Now, enter the amount that you want to deposit and confirm the Payment. You might get an OTP on your cell phone which you need to enter for the transaction.
- After a few moments, the deposit will be reflected in your account.
You can withdraw using a debit card by these methods:
- Log in to the operator which accepts debit cards and go to the banking page. It will show the deposits and withdrawals area.
- Select the withdrawal option and then, select the Debit Card option for withdrawal.
- Verify the details. For withdrawals, some casinos might ask for identity proof during the first and second withdrawal. So, you might have to provide such proof.
Average Waiting Time for Deposits and Payouts
Debit cards are extremely secure and hence, the transactions have to go through a number of procedures before it can be verified. During the first stages of using your debit card, you might need to verify your details a couple of times which might increase the duration of your deposits and withdrawals at the debitcard online casino India. In general, deposits from your debit card are fast – happening within 24 hours.
Withdrawals might be a bit slow, especially when you compare it to e-wallets, and can take around 2-5 days. When you are using your debit card, the deposits should not take more than 2 days. Withdrawals should not exceed 8 days. While there can be a delay from the end of the Debitcard Online Casino India or from the end of the payment service provider, it should not be too long. If so, you should contact the customer support of the online casino debit card India. You may need to contact the customer support of your debit card provider too.
Basic Verification Requirements
Typically, your debit card comes to you from your bank. It is only when you request for a debit card that it will come to you. Hence, that makes the verification of debit cards full-proof as it is connected to your bank account. However, verifying your debit card with your favoured debitcard online casino India can be a bit difficult. The operator might ask you to click a picture and show the details of the debit card. Genuine debitcard online casino India will mention that you need to block the last four alphanumeric code of the debit card before uploading.
For verification, you might have to provide the debit card number and the CVV present at the back of your card to debitcard online casino India. This data will be encrypted in the system so that no hackers can get through it. Generally, the verification process is not too long and can take about 12 hours to complete. The time could be much lower if you are working with casinos who have an automated verification process.
Do bet365 and Similar Providers Accept Debit Card?
If you’re planning on doing some online betting, you’ll want to know exactly which debit cards are accepted before you sign up. This factor often depends on your bank, and not on the provider itself. If you are gambling on a UK or US-based site, such as bet365 you may have trouble making debit payments, due to Indian laws. Instead, you could try alternative payment methods, such as Paypal.
Which Indian debit card is accepted by bet365?
Those that want to gamble on the bet365 site in India might run into some issues when it comes to making deposits with your debit card. As it’s a UK-based site, some Indian card issuers may block payments from your debit card, so it’s always best to check with your individual provider before depositing funds into your bet365 account. As we mentioned earlier, even if you are unable to use your debit card, there are plenty of alternative and safe payment methods available. we also give you information about the bet365 bonus code india.
The History of Debit Cards
In the year 1914, Western Union issued metal payment cards to top customers which can be used in place of cash. The US Diners Club issued their first card as charge cards for restaurants back in 1950. American Express, in 1958, first issued a first charge card. Diners Club launched it in Britain in 1962 and AmEx charged fees against it in 1963. On the basis of the AmEx model, the first credit card was launched by Barclays, called the Barclaycard.
In 1987, the debit card was first issued in the UK by Barclays, Lloyfs, RBS and Bank of Scotland. It was developed using Visa Delta. The Switch Debit card was created later on and it was used by Midland, RBS and NatWest. Mastercard launched Maestro in 1992 and it was their brand of debit cards. Visa Electron launched its debit card in 1996.
By 1998, transactions with debit cards exceeded cheque-based transactions. When online gambling began, debit and credit cards were used extensively due to lack of e-wallets. Even now, mostly debit and credit cards are eligible for bonuses provided by operators. It was in 2002 that the famous chip and pin were introduced in Debit Cards making it even more secure to transact with these cards.
Debit Card vs Other Payment Types Compared
The debit card comes with a host of different features that makes it stand out from the rest of the operators. Debit cards have been used in casinos for a long time and hence, it has a rich heritage in the gambling industry. Most casinos are Debitcard Online Casino India and prefer debit cards and would only give you bonuses when you deposit using debit or credit cards.
The security features of a debit card are top-notch making you go through multiple layers of security like passwords, OTP and CVV to ensure that no fraudulent transaction takes place. Plus, since your bank monitors your debit card transactions, any fraudulent transaction will get reported.
As your debit card is dependent on your personal savings, you can only spend what you have and thus, keep your gambling addiction in check. However, you may need to enter your card number again and again with each deposit and withdrawal on the debitcard online casino India which is a hassle. The withdrawal period is also a bit higher than e-wallets and can take up about 2-5 days.
Alternative Popular Payment Methods
When you are choosing a payment service provider to make deposits and payments on a debitcard online casino India, it is important to look into the security features that the payment service provider themselves provide. The Debit Card has a host of security measures and one of them is the CVV. It is printed at the back of your debit card and it is always asked when you make any online transaction. Plus, the debit card is attached to your billing address making the verification of such a card easy.
Since debit cards are issued by your bank, they closely monitor your account to check if any fraudulent transaction is taking place or not. In some banks, they might require you to give an extra layer of password before making a transaction. In India, Debit Cards have been made even more secure with the use of OTP which is sent to the user’s email and cell-phone to ensure the safety of transactions. Overall, debit cards prove that they are not only reliable but highly secure means of transaction in Debit Card Online Casino India.
Debit Card FAQ
If you choose debit cards as your payment service provider, then you might have a few questions. These are some of the frequently asked questions regarding debit cards:
Do I need to use the same deposit and withdrawal method?
Answer: Most operators and debitcard online casino India may not make it mandatory to have the same deposit and withdrawal method, though it is recommended to keep them the same. It will speed up the deposit and withdrawal processes and also, you don’t need to go through different verification processes for each method. Generally, if you do not have the same deposit and withdrawal method, the operator might opt for a bank transfer which might only delay the entire withdrawal process.
Why does an operator block my account?
Answer: An operator or debitcard online casino India may block your account for a couple of reasons. If you abuse your bonus by taking up more bonuses using VPN, then your account might be terminated. Your account can also be terminated if you are lower than 18 and ineligible for gambling but have fraudulently created an account by falsifying your age. Sometimes, operators can also terminate an account if they find the punter using matched betting strategies copiously.
Can I get a Debit Card bonus?
Answer: Debit Card bonuses will depend on the debit card provider as well as the debitcard online casino India. Generally, most gambling operators will only accept debit card and credit card deposits to give you a welcome bonus. However, there can be specific debit card bonuses offered by operators but they can be mostly seasonal.
Should I give my Debit Card Information to the gambling operator?
Answer: It is important that you share the required debit card details with the debitcard online casino India – that is, your name, card number, CVV, expiry date and any other information. This will help in the verification process of your payment method and thus, make it easier for you to make payments in the future.
How can I know that my financial information will not leak when I share it with my operator?
Answer: If you are tying up with a famous online casino debit card India, then they will encrypt your financial details in a way that no one can get to it. Your financial information will be secured with the latest SSL encryption technologies so that no third-party can decrypt it and abuse your financial information.
How Do I Select the Right Payment Service Provider?
In the internet age, there are several e-wallets and alternative methods of payments popping up. You might find it a bit difficult to understand which payment service provider you could go with when you are browsing through the list of payment service providers. There are a few things that you can keep in mind when you are going through the payment service providers:
- Security: The first thing that you should look for in a payment service provider is the security feature. Every payment service provider has its own unique way of security and so, by examining the security feature, you can understand if the payment service provider is the right one for you.
- Acceptability: When you are looking at a payment service provider, you have to check if the said payment service provider can be accepted or not in gambling circles. Many payment service providers have limitations placed on it in gambling circles. Such payment service providers should be avoided.
- Verification: The verification process of a payment method needs to be simple and quite efficient as well. The verification should confirm all the necessary details without impinging on the privacy of the customer.
- Bonus eligibility: While many payment service providers might be accepted by a gambling operator, there can be limitations placed on the said payment service provider. Most of the time, welcome bonuses are not provided against certain payment methods. Fortunately, Debit Cards are favoured when it comes to bonus eligibility at debitcard online casino India.
- Customer Service: The payment service provider should have a supportive customer service. This customer service should be able to answer all your questions properly and should be responsive.
One of the best ways to choose the best payment service provider of your choice is by going through a payment service provider comparison as we provide in Gambling Guy. Such comparisons will help you get the best payment operation which suits your financial taste.
Ensure You Are Selecting the Right Operator
While selecting the correct payment service provider is important, it is also necessary to select the right gambling operator or debitcard online casino India too. Since most of these operators will be dealing with real money, it is essential to find out that they are not fraudulent. On top of the fraudulent factor, the operator should also have the right technologies installed within their system to keep your financial information safe. Some of the metrics that you need to check to see how secure an operator or debitcard online casino India is with your financial information are:
- Licenses: A legit debitcard online casino India must have acquired licenses from top regulatory bodies which regulate the gambling operations internationally. Some of the top regulatory bodies are the UK Gambling Commission, the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, Alderney Gambling Control Commission, etc.
- Security: There should be an internal security feature inside the debitcard online casino India They should have the latest encryption technologies like 128-bit SSL encryption to keep the financial information of punters secure. They should also have anti-fraud tools to ensure that no fraudulent activities take place as well as no leakage of information occurs.
- Software Providers: While software providers only provide games, many top software providers also look into how the transactions are taking place while the punter plays the game. So, in this way, a software provider can ensure that there is security in place when any kind of payment transaction is being made.
- Verification: Another way in which the debitcard online casino India can ensure that the transactions are kept secure is by putting proper verification processes in place. If your payment process is properly verified by any operator, it will be easier to sync your payment service provider with the systems of your chosen gambling operator.
- Wide acceptability: If an operator accepts a large variety of payment methods like Ecocard, Ecopayz, Paynearme, Paysafecard, EntroPay, and Citadel etc and uses relevant verification procedures for each of them, then it might prove that the information and the deposits will be kept safely by the operator. Plus, many payment service providers do not associate with scam gambling operators and so, you can trust such an operator.
So, if you are going for a gambling operator, it is best to check some of these factors before making your choice. It is important to go through a comparison site like Gambling Guy to help you understand which online casino debit card India will be secure for you.
Debit cards are one of the most secure means of engaging in transactions. Hence, the Debitcard Online Casino India scene is vibrant with many online gambling operators offering a debit card option. The debit card transactions are monitored by banks and so, it remains one of the most secure ways to complete a transaction on debitcard online casino India.
In addition, debit cards are generally eligible for casino welcome bonuses unlike e-wallets. It is also one of the widely accepted payment methods so you will not be at a fix when you are using a debit card. For these reasons, the online casino debit card India market is on the rise as many punters choose debit cards for online casino transactions.