Who Needs to Read This Comparison?
All punters use some kind of payment method to deposit their money in an online casino. With the age of the internet, there has been a rise of e-wallets or online payment operators. Among the top e-wallets, PayPal comes at the very top. However, making an account in PayPal as well as using it to make a deposit can be quite a hassle. Plus, e-wallets have an extensive verification process that can be difficult to go through.
This comparison can help newcomers choose the right payment operator for them. It will also help them understand more about the advantages and disadvantages of using this operator in the gambling scenario. On the other hand, for an experienced punter transitioning from debit cards to e-wallets, this guide can help them educate about the use of e-wallets in the gambling industry.
5 Points to Always Consider for a Safe Gambling Experience
While there are some illegal and unsafe online operators, the majority are secure and reliable. A few steps by which you can determine a secure gambling experience in a PayPal online casino India are:
- Payment operator: You should look into the payment operators that a casino accepts. Most trusted casinos should have many payment methods and with modernization, they should include e-wallets too. Top e-wallet companies do not permit fraudulent companies to cooperate with them. So, if a new casino accepts PayPal, you can trust it
- License: A proper casino should have the required licences that give them permission to operate as a gambling operator. Some of the top licences that an operator should obtain are the UK Gambling Commission, The Malta Gaming Authority, etc.
- Security: When it comes to security, only licenses are not good enough. There should be personal security provided to the customers so that they feel safe while inputting their personal details in the operator. Operators should have a 128-bit or other latest SSL encryption technologies to keep the financial information of the punter secured.
- Software provider: Most casinos have many slots and live table games which are provided by software providers. The top casino software providers do not associate with fraudulent companies. They also have a list of blacklisted operators too. On the whole, if the software provider is a reliable and famous one, then you can be sure that you are with a reliable operator.
- Certificates: Since most of the slot games provided by casinos have to be random and must have fair RTP, there needs to be a way to monitor it regularly through third-party auditors. So, the best casinos should reveal their RTP and also, have certificates from top-auditors like eCOGRA.
Our Editor’s Favorite Operator
Our editors are always looking to find the best online casino India PayPal for you. They look into several metrics to ensure that you get the best PayPal online casino in the long run.
When a newcomer or an experienced punter shops for the right kind of operator, the first thing that they look for is security. Our editors look into the licenses held by the operator like the UK Gambling Commission license as well as certificates from independent auditors like eCOGRA. We also look into the encryption technologies used by the operator and ensure that they have the latest SSL encryption technologies. Since most online casino PayPal try to lure gamblers with the thrill of the games as well as the bonus offered by the operator, our editors dissect the bonuses, along with the wagering requirements, and analyze if they are reasonable for the punter as a whole.
We look into the betting markets and the game portfolios that an operator offers and compare them with other operators. We give independent insights on the different sections of the casino – sportsbook, casino, live casino and poker – to help punters choose their favourite games.
Most modern casinos accept a variety of payment methods, though the withdrawal and deposit timings may not be the same for all. We look into the deposit and payment methods of casinos and judge them on the basis of efficiency and duration. We also look into customer support and whether they can cater to customers from all over the world in an efficient manner. Finally, our editors know that loyal punters want their own rewards as well so, we look into the loyalty programs of a casino online PayPal too.
How do Our Experts Test The Operators?
A PayPal online casino offers a number of services to the punters. Our experts engage in comparisons and measure the efficiency and user-friendliness of the services offered by our experts. We provide unbiased judgments on the operators and their services so that you can make an informed decision regarding which operator you wish to opt for. These are some of the areas which our experts test:
- Bonus Offers & Free Bets: In this section, we look into the bonus offers that the operator provides so as to attract new punters. We also analyze the wagering requirements against the competitors and the industry standard.
- Usability, Look & Feel: It is important for the website of an operator to be designed in such a way that it remains usable and intuitive. It should be able to capture the attention of the user as well as engage them to play.
- Payments: While most casinos accept a variety of payment methods, including e-wallets, the casinos have different payout limits and durations. In this section, we compare the different payment methods and conditions placed on them.
- Customer Service: A solid customer service improves the user-friendliness and reliability of a casino. Our experts look into the responsiveness and language-flexibility of the customer service as well as how fast they respond.
- License & Security: Every operator needs a license to operate online legally. Our experts check if the operator has proper licenses and also the latest encryption techniques so as to remain secure and fair.
- Rewards & Loyalty Program: Operators should not only reward newcomers but also loyal customers. Our experts look at the loyalty program of the operator and how well they reward their loyal customers or VIPs.
- Operator Sports Betting: Our experts look into the various aspects of the sportsbook of an operator which includes the various betting markets, betting limits, and effectiveness of odds presentation.
- Operator Casino: In this section, we look into the casino segment of an operator. We examine the game portfolio, table limits, live casino games and the software which provides the games.
- Operator Poker: In the poker section, our experts try to analyze the poker software, the tournaments held in the poker segment, the rake-outs and the poker limits.
Finding the Right Online Casino for You!
If you are searching for the right online casino PayPal, then there are going to be a lot of things that you need to go through. One of the first things that you need to be wary about is whether the casino that you are going for is licensed or not. For this purpose, you should look into the licenses obtained from top regulatory bodies, the security features of the casino as well as their involvement in bringing responsible gambling to the customers.
Next, we should look into the gaming portfolios of the casino and judge the games provided by them. It is also important for a casino to have proper customer service so that it can clarify any doubts that a punter might have when they are playing in a specific casino. Since operators accept real money, they should have offered many payment method choices all of which should go through secured channels. Plus, most top casinos attract new punters with amazing bonuses and retain them with VIP bonuses and loyalty programs.
Overall, the right casino online PayPal must be legal, secure and user-friendly.
Check Out Our Comparison Guide for the Best Gambling Advise
Since there is a variety of services that a casino offers to the punters, it might be quite confusing to sift through all the information provided to you. It becomes necessary to categorize and place each section under a suitable heading. Gambling Guy divides the reviews into these different categories for your convenience:
1) Casino comparison: In this module, we look into the bonus offers, security features, and other aspects of a casino. We compare each of these services so that you can make the best choice according to your taste.
2) Bonus comparison: In this module, the bonus offers, along with the conditions like wagering requirements are examined and compared. It will help the punter make a choice regarding which operator gives away the best bonuses.
3) Operator/Bonus Reviews: We provide detailed operator and bonus reviews. In our operator reviews, we look into the different betting offers, game portfolio, as well the payment methods, security and loyalty program of a casino. On the other hand, for the bonus section, we focus on the bonus offers and analyze if they are reasonable when attached to the wagering requirements.
4) Games/Slots: In this module, we look into the game software providers and their best slots. We also analyze the security and history of the software to help educate punters about them.
5) Payments: In this section, we examine the different payment operators, how secure they are and how they measure up as a trusted payment operator in the gambling industry.
6) Strategy: It is important for newcomers and professionals to adapt themselves with the changing dynamics of the gambling world. Our strategy section will help you strategize and bring on a game plan to tackle the betting world.
7) Guide-wiki: Betting is a niche market and hence, there are many terminologies and ways in which it works. Our expert guide will help you understand the world of betting so that you don’t feel like you are in uncharted grounds.
Alternative Popular Payment Methods
Found that your favourite online casino in India doesn’t take PayPal payments? Then don’t worry as all good Indian online casinos should accept deposits from plenty more trustworthy payment providers. All of which have their own pros and cons in regard to things like limits, processing times and fees. Here are some of the most popular payment methods that you’ll find at Indian online casinos.
- Debit cards and credit cards: Nearly all online casino sites will let you make deposits and withdrawals with popular card brands like Visa and MasterCard. These offer you plenty of security for your payments, although card withdrawal times can sometimes be fairly slow.
- Ewallets: You will find that many Indian online casinos will let you make payments with other ewallets. Popular ewallet brands include the likes of Skrill, Neteller and EcoPayz. Ewallets offer you the advantage of making fast deposits and withdrawals, although you might not be able to claim some casino bonuses with an ewallet deposit.
- Prepaid cards: Many casino gamers will like to use prepaid cards to make their deposits. This means that some casino sites will allow you to deposit via prepaid card brands such as Paysafecard and Neosurf. Remember that you might not be able to withdraw via a prepaid card.
- Bank transfers: The majority of Indian online casinos will let you add funds to your account via a bank transfer. Bear in mind that processing times for bank transfers might be fairly slow for both deposits and withdrawals.
- Cryptocurrencies: We have even seen some online casino sites that let you make payments and withdrawals with cryptocurrencies. This means that you might be able to fund your casino gaming with the likes of Bitcoin and much more.
Our Expert Conclusion
PayPal Online Casino India may be quite easy to find as there are many casinos which opt for PayPal option as it is after all, a premium e-wallet option. Hence, if you are searching for Indian or Canadian online casinos that accept PayPal, you will have a vast variety to choose from. However, while looking for online casino India PayPal, you need to ensure that the online casino is licensed and has all the security features too. It should also have a wide variety of games for punters. Plus, online casinos should consider having reliable and helpful customer service as well. You should be able to use convenient payment options for mobile online casinos also, using the app on android devices and iPhone or iPad too.
Gambling Guy considers all these factors, making choosing the right PayPal Online Casino India an easy process for you.