Our Ladbrokes India Review 2020
Is Ladbrokes India a Scam or Legit?
Ladbrokes is one of the oldest gambling platforms since its establishment in 1866. It has grown to be one of the largest bookmakers at a global level. It now combines both the land-based offers and the online offers to provide punters with the best gambling services. With a single account, a player can use the sports betting section, the casino section, the poker section and the bingo section; making it immensely convenient.
All the games offered on Ladbrokes are provided by major online casino software providers like Playtech, Microgaming, and IGT. With new operators springing up every day, it is beneficial to sign up with a trusted casino so that you will not end up in a scam or fraud. However, if you’re an Indian player; you currently can’t access it as it is not available in India at present.
Ladbrokes Pro and Con
- Betting exchange feature with a wide range of markets
- Live betting option for Horse Races
- Live streaming on Sports and Casino
- Speedy Payments for all Gateways
- Over 35 different sports betting markets
- Unavailable in India
- Average Betting odds
Bonus offers and free bets are an excellent way for operators to draw and maintain the interest of punters. Ladbrokes offers bonuses for sports betting, online casino and poker.
- Sports Bonus: As a new user, you can get a list of fantastic treats at Ladbrokes After registering a new account, you can use the Ladbrokes Promo Code’ 20FREE’ while making the first deposit. Make cumulative stakes of minimum £5 win or £5 each-way on odds greater than 1/2 to get 4 x £5 Free Bets straight away. Once these free bets are credited, you have to use them within 7 days.
- Casino Bonus: At Ladbrokes Casino, you can get hands-on the £50 bonus by making any deposit of minimum £10. By playing the same through qualifying Live Casino games, Casino games or Slots; you can get a £50 Casino Bonus that has to be wagered 40x times. The expiry is for 30 days. Please note that deposit methods like Neteller, Paypal Envoy, Paysafe, Skrill and prepaid cards are not eligible for availing the bonus. The games that you can use the bonus on are Thai Flower, Premium European Roulette, Big Banker, Sevens to Burn, Live Blackjack, Live Roulette, Premium Blackjack, Penny Roulette, Starburst, Frankie Dettori’s Roulette and Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways.
- Poker Bonus: The Poker bonus at Ladbrokes is generous up to £1,200 with 200% reflection. Apart from that, you can also receive:
- Freeroll tickets of 4 x £2,000 worth (Expiry: after 2 months)
- Twister Tournament tickets of 5 x £2 worth (Expiry: after 1 months)
- General Tournament tickets of 5 x £2 worth
- Cash Table ticket of 1 x £5 worth (Expiry: after 30 days)
For any online gambling service provider, it is important to provide an interface that is easy to use and appealing, so that punters can comfortably navigate and place bets.
- Usability: Ladbrokes, as a website has so much to offer on a single platform. In their effort to make the portal user-friendly, they have crowded it. Even though it has succeeded in offering a full product, a new player might find it difficult to find the relevant information. At the top of the page, you can find different areas like In-play, Sports, Casino, Games, Slots, Live Casino, Poker, Bingo, Lottos, Mobile, Virtuals, Grid and Exchange.
- Design: The website has two different colours – red and white. The home page is very attractive and visually appealing. All the needed tabs are neatly laid out through the website. Apart from that, you can also find general pages like Getting Started, Promotions and Download & Play. Ladbrokes looks extremely inviting to the new users. Even when you’re someone who is not very equipped with the gambling operators, you can still use it without much difficulty. Before you know it, you can see yourself navigating through the website with ease.
- Performance: The website contains a search function through which you can find anything on it. This button helps you to get anywhere you want, within seconds. Even if it gets hectic at times, it has so much to offer.
As an international operator, Ladbrokes offers many banking options. It employs methods that suit every player around the globe. The online casino payment methods usually are inclusive of debit and credit cards, and you can also eWallets like Paypal, Paysafecard, Skrill and Neteller as well. In case you want to use the traditional bank transfer, use Western Union which takes you to Ladbrokes shop, directly. The app version also has the same payment methods.
- Deposit options: Neteller, MasterCard, Entropay, Skrill, Paypal, Maestro card, Visa, Paysafecard, Visa Debit, Visa, Visa Electron, Western Union and Ladbrokes Shop.
- Minimum Deposit: £5
- Processing Fee: None
- Accepted currency: USD, AUD, EUR, GBP, CAD, NOK, DEK, SEK, NZD, PLN, JPY, HKD, CNY, CHF, ZAR, THB, SGD and MYR.
- Payout options: Debit/Credit Card, Paypal, Bank transfer, Cheque, Neteller, and Skrill.
A minimum of £5 should be deposited from both debit card and credit cards. In cases where you are using eWallet methods, the minimum deposit limit increases to £10. There are no limits on the maximum deposits. Ladbrokes prefers you to use the same method for both deposits and Withdrawal – as it allows you to withdraw a minimum of £5. The maximum limit for Withdrawal is £30,000 with no processing fee. But before you make the first Withdrawal, you will have to provide proof for both payment verification and identity verification. Ladbrokes, being one of the most efficient operators, takes a Withdrawal time of 1-2 days for debit and credit cards and within 3-hour withdrawal for e-wallets.
Ladbrokes has good customer support that you would expect from an operator that has survived in this saturated market. The customer support is extremely easy to access with a tab on the top of the page so that you don’t have to look around for it.
The customer support at Ladbrokes is offered in different languages, which is needed given its an international site.
- Hotline: You can contact the help desk at Ladbrokes by telephone using the international and UK numbers. The hotline is available 24 hours a day. Based on your location, standard call charges would apply.
- Live chat: You can use the email/live chat option to get the needed The support staff is available 24 hours a day for you to reach them.
- FAQ: The FAQ is helpful, and you can look at them before you actually contact the customer support — this section provides answers to many questions like technical issues, banking queries and payment questions.
The telephone service from the United Kingdom is very good but for other countries, the customer service pales in comparison. Ladbrokes offers the top marks in the customer support section that it gives you a peace of mind because there’s always someone that you can talk to, in case of issues.
The Ladbrokes site has been in existence for many years to know what the players need. The casino is regulated and licensed by the authority bodies like the UK Gambling Commission and the Gibraltar Gambling Commission. To enhance security, it also takes various measures to ensure safety online. Ladbrokes uses high-tech SSL encryption to be sure that all the personal information is safe. It also has a Random Number Generator which gets regularly tested by the third party audit bodies for a fair and secured gameplay.
All the games at Ladbrokes are tested and certified by eCOGRA, which is why you know that the game results are random. It also has other certifications like Payment Reviews and ESSA by many independent auditors, proving its transparency. Ladbrokes, as a company that supports responsible gambling, has a Social Responsible Board Committee and a dedicated TV ad to preach the same. The operator is linked to Gambleaware, Responsible Gambling Trust and Gamcare to make sure that they have your best interests at heart. If you are a minor who is trying to gamble or someone who is addicted to gambling, these programs will help them to be responsible with their actions.
Ladbrokes is breaking a new path with its loyalty program. They reward their loyal customers with ‘The Grid’ where they can avail rewards for in-shop betting at thousands of locations. As a player, you can get fabulous trips across the world to avail the partner benefits for entertainment, travel and dining. Once you have signed up on Ladbrokes, you can either get a card or a fob where you can garner your points.
- 1 point for every £4 staked.
- 1 point for every £10 stake on the slots
- 1 point for every £20 stake on the roulette
If you observe the pattern, you can see that the system is rewarding and easy to accumulate. Some of the players have a history of winning major prizes like winning a 4 night trip to Las Vegas. Another player has gotten free 6000 entries that he can realize. At times, the prize gets distributed among ten lucky winners where another 50 end up taking 42-inches televisions, home. If you are planning to be here for a longer duration, it is advisable to be a part of the Ladbrokes’ loyalty program as it gives you too many benefits that go beyond the usual loyalty programs.
Ladbrokes has spent most of its time constantly growing and evolving, combining old school casino trends with the latest technologies to make sure that it appeals to punters from all generations. Today, it stands as one of the top online casinos India with a great reputation and easily accessible customer support. The banking methods are different in the industry with suitable options available for everyone. It also has decent welcome packages for every section with fair terms and conditions.
Most importantly, Ladbrokes is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and the Gibraltar Gambling Commission reducing the risk of mishaps. Ladbrokes is one of the fantastic online casinos that are safe to use. Overall, if you’re looking for an operator which gives you everything at one place so that you can switch between betting options, Ladbrokes is where you go. Unfortunately, if you are in India, you may have to wait until Ladbrokes expands and starts catering to punters in India.